Lock up your phone, update your computer passwords and hide your credit card because we’ve made our Parent Portal so powerful that your dog might go on a booking spree next time you’re out of the house.
That’s right, the website that landlines fear has received the ultimate upgrade, unlocking world-shaking capabilities to make booking your visit to The Watering Bowl simpler and more accessible.
Here are just a few of the bonus benefits you get when you use the Parent Portal:
- Purchase on the go: now you can buy daycare visits in the app. You’ll still have to bring your dog in, though. We haven’t worked out a way to do that on your phone yet.
- Save your details: store your credit card info for quick payment processing. No more having to remember all those digits.
- No more hold times: book anytime, anywhere, even after hours, allowing our staff to concentrate on helping dogs on the leash and in the flesh.
- Multi-buy: purchase multiple visits at once—we’ve now made it so you can purchase discounted daycare packages online.
- Record keeping: upload and store your dog’s vaccination records in one place, along with upcoming appointments, notes and more.
- Upload a picture of your dog: Just in case you forget what they look like. (It also helps us put a name to the snout.)
If all that sounds too good to be true, there’s a catch: while dogs can’t generally conduct phone conversations, their paws are fully capable of operating computer keyboards and mobile touchscreens.
We encourage you to look at your pup. Gaze long and hard into their eyes. Shine a bright light from the ceiling. Decide which of you or your partner (or friend) is the good cop and which one is the bad cop. Now, find out where exactly your dog was on the evening of 3/22, between 7pm and 8pm, when a package of thirty days of play was booked from an IP address traced to your house, but which you have no memory of. On-scene investigators dusted to find paw prints suspiciously close to your dog’s, all around the family computer. The lab is working on DNA as we speak. See, pup? Caught red-pawed.
Anyway, the point is, you can do this the easy way or the hard way (we’re talking to you, the person, now). We recommend saving yourself some trouble and logging in to our Parent Portal from now on—it’s truly a game-changer.
Just keep an eye on your dog.