The Watering Bowl was founded on the idea that healthy socialization leads to better behavior and stronger relationships.
Butt Sniffers Academy, a prestigious four-legged institute of higher learning endowed by The Watering Bowl, extends that mentality to the world of obedience. We care as much about how dogs learn as we do about what they learn.
And this extends to pupils of all ages, breeds and skill levels.
Our mission is to blend consistent discipline and healthy socialization to foster a well-rounded life for both dogs and their owners. Three of our core programs are known as:
- Stay & Train (On-site instruction during daycare)
- Private Lessons (On-site instruction at TWB)
- BSA Homeschooling (Off-site instruction at home)
We also offer a vast curriculum for raising a well-balanced dog, including:
We take pride in developing well-balanced dogs, and we encourage dogs of all training levels to sign up for a six-week class, in-home training or stay and train courses.
Classes are filled based on demand and grouped according to skill level, so we encourage you to stop in or call ahead for info and availability:
- Dog Grove: 5215 Manchester Avenue | 314.328.2505
- St. Peters: 1409 Harvestowne Industrial Dr. | 636.486.2606
- – Spay/neuter and up-to-date vaccinations, including DHLPP, Rabies, Bordatella and a negative fecal test.
- – If your pup has stayed with us, we should have the records on file.
In addition to the courses offered through Butt Sniffers Academy, we will also have BSA t-shirts available at both of our locations, so you can show your school spirit.
Contact us with any questions and check out our blog for short doses of dog education with our Dog Smarts series.
Butt Sniffers Academy. Sit, stay, sniff, play.