As part of our progressive reopening process, we are incredibly happy to be able to announce that we will be rolling out TWB services as it makes sense for the safety of our entire cage-free community!
Here’s the latest:
- Boarding AND daycare are back at Hanley full-time (both weekdays and weekends) starting June 5th.
- All other locations are open for daycare only Mon-Fri, regular hours–for now.
- Paw Spaw services are available at all locations.
- In-person training services are back June 15th. Class sizes will be significantly reduced and more space will be utilized to keep participants spread out.
- We are offering Sniff Arounds for new customers. For all the info on new safety protocols, you can click here.
- Services will be limited to curbside drop-off and pick-up to limit the number of people inside each building. The only exception is training – we will allow training customers in the building upon arrival for their scheduled session.
- Text option to help facilitate drop off & pick up will be communicated upon your arrival.
- All staff will be required to wear masks.
- We will have shifts dedicated to wiping down all contact surfaces throughout the day, per a very specific checklist.
Please use the parent portal, if you can, to make appointments. That will really help us streamline the process. We are happy to help you get set up for that if you need any assistance from us. If you do not have access to the parent portal, email is the next best thing.
We’ll keep you updated on when boarding and full-time daycare is available at our other locations. For now, we are keeping this page up to date with the latest services available to you and your dog. Of course you can give us a call during business hours if you have any questions.
Over the last ten-plus years, we’ve surpassed a lot of milestones. None quite like this though. With a combination of excitement, relief and appropriate caution, we are excited to welcome your dog back to all four locations of The Watering Bowl.
We have learned a lot in the last few weeks, and we’ve been able to fine tune our processes during our trial opening at Dog Grove. In doing so, we are implementing new procedures to keep everyone safe.
We cannot thank you all enough for your support through this incredibly difficult time! Your phone calls, messages, emails & financial support have meant more to us than we could ever possibly put into words.
We feel so honored to be part of such an amazingly tight-knit community, and we can not wait to see you guys back at TWB. All of the faces–furry and not as furry–we have been able to see this past week and all of the feedback we have received have truly solidified how much we all mean to each other.
There is no place we’d rather be! Thank you.
Let’s do this.