As part of a progressive reopening process, we have been rolling out TWB services as it makes sense for the safety of our entire cage-free community. We have learned a lot in the last few weeks, and we’ve been able to fine tune our processes. In doing so, we are implementing new procedures to keep everyone safe.
And now every TWB location is officially offering all services!
- Paw Spaw
- In-person training
- Sniff Arounds
We’re excited to bring back in-person training at all locations. Class sizes will be significantly reduced and more space will be utilized to keep participants spread out.
For the specifics on boarding, like what to bring and prepare for your stay, you can click here. And if you haven’t stayed with us before, you’ll want to book a Sniff Around. For all the info on new safety protocols, you can click here.
When booking, please use the parent portal, if you can, to make appointments. That will really help us streamline the process. We are happy to help you get set up for that if you need any assistance from us. If you do not have access to the parent portal, email is the next best thing.
We continue to take extra precautions for the health and safety of our customers and staff. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you come back to your favorite TWB location:
- Services will be limited to curbside drop-off and pick-up to limit the number of people inside each building. The only exception is training – we will allow training customers in the building upon arrival for their scheduled session.
- A text option to help facilitate drop off & pick up will be communicated upon your arrival. When you pull up to drop off, someone will be right out to assist you.
- To check-in for boarding, give us a call when you arrive for drop off, and we will get all of your information over the phone. Then, we’ll send someone out to get your dog & overnight belongings.
- All staff will be required to wear masks.
- We will have shifts dedicated to wiping down all contact surfaces throughout the day, per a very specific checklist.
Of course you can give us a call during business hours if you have any questions.
Over the last ten-plus years, we’ve surpassed a lot of milestones. None quite like this though. With a combination of excitement, relief and appropriate caution, we are excited to welcome your dog back to all four locations of The Watering Bowl.
We cannot thank you all enough for your support through this incredibly difficult time! Your phone calls, messages, emails & financial support have meant more to us than we could ever possibly put into words.
We feel so honored to be part of such an amazingly tight-knit community, and we can not wait to see you guys back at TWB. All of the faces–furry and not as furry–we have been able to see this past week and all of the feedback we have received have truly solidified how much we all mean to each other.
There is no place we’d rather be! Thank you.
Let’s do this.