Owning a dog doesn’t factor into your qualification for working at The Watering Bowl. But it certainly doesn’t hurt. And it automatically adds a perk of employment—you can bring your buddy to work with you.
Beyond that, there are several additional benefits to working for a 2021 Top Workplace and an A List Winner for Pet Daycare and Finalist for Pet Boarding.
- We are a true community. Our inclusive environment goes beyond the four-legged pack. In fact, it starts with our team. Everyone here cares as much about each other as they do about the well-being of your dog. And that’s saying a lot.
- We support others. We regularly highlight and donate to rescue organizations. We sponsor New Year for the Strays. We helped build a dog park. We host a dog toy drive every year. We even co-brew a beer with our friends at Schlafly to benefit the APA.
- T-shirts are in plentiful supply. Our uniform is yours to keep, and you have lots to choose from. We’d even go so far as to say they’re covet-able. But most importantly, they showcase our laidback, welcoming attitude.
- We’re growing. We started with one location in South County, and today we employ dozens of people in many capacities across four successful TWB locations. We offer variety alongside opportunity for your personal growth within The Watering Bowl.
- Did we mention we’re a Top Workplace for the third year in a row? We offer benefits like 401(k), PTO, physical wellness and dog annual check-up reimbursement. But the reason this place is great is because we seem to attract people who genuinely care about each other and the dogs who come play with us.
If this sounds like something you’d be into or you know someone who would enjoy our Cage-free Canine Community, check out our current listings. And if you need an extra nudge, just ask your dog about us.