Your dog may burst through the front door if you read the next sentence out loud. We’ve received permission from local authorities to reopen daycare at our Dog Grove location on May 4th. We’re trying to limit ourselves to just one exclamation point per blog, but….!!!
With all this excitement, we know it’s important to be cautious. So we’re starting the reopening at one location, our Dog Grove facility. If all goes well, we’ll plan on bringing other locations online soon thereafter.
This is a big step forward and we couldn’t have made it without your support. And just as before, we’re doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe. Which means this reopening comes with some limitations for now:
- Only TWB Dog Grove will reopen May 4th
- Daycare will be open Monday – Friday to start
- We’re asking customers to use the parent portal as much as possible for bookings, and we plan to rollout a texting option through Gingr in the near future
- Overnight boarding isn’t operational yet
- Pick up and drop off will be curbside only — or via Waggin’ Wagon
- Training will be available on a case-by-case basis
- Grooming services will be provided in time slots
Per those last two bullet points, we’re taking some extra precautions. If you’re interested in training, we have no-contact options available. Give us a call and we’d be happy to chat! Meanwhile, grooming services — such as curbside nail trims — have been highly requested, and we’re excited to keep offering time slots, which means we’re putting more staff back to work.
Like most of the world, we’re operating in phases, and we deeply appreciate your understanding.
Keep an eye on social media, and get in touch if you have any questions. We’ll be on the phones from 8am-5pm this week.
That’s all for now, thanks for everything. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Who’s ready to play?