This position is responsible for the supervision, management and safety of dogs boarding with us. Maintenance and cleaning come with the territory as well. Bedtime story reading is totally optional. The job requires physical work such as walking, standing and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Other responsibilities include:
- -Following proper dog control protocol as provided by TWB management
- -Identifying all dogs by name
- -Exchanging information with floor leader to transition dogs between dayparts
- -Kenneling guests
- -Cleaning the entire facility while dogs sleep
- -Completing weekly and monthly tasks
- -Minimizing stress levels of all dogs while ensuring safety
- -Scooping and mopping dog waste and urine immediately
- -Preparing meals for boarding dogs according to instructions prepared by front desk staff
- -Bathing, brushing dogs as instructed
- -Administering medicine as directed on individual kennel cards
- This is a great job for someone who is self-motivated and able to manage time as well as tasks. It comes with training.
Active communication and attention to detail are musts. High school diploma/GED is required.
Shifts are based on availability and scheduled seven days a week between 8:30pm and 6:00am. Weekends and holidays are required. (That’s when most boarding happens.)
Benefits include opportunity for advancement, 401(k), PTO, physical wellness and dog annual check-up reimbursement. Oh, and of course, your dog is welcome to join you at work.
Note: link will take you outside our website.