Daycare Attendants are responsible for supervision, management and safety of the pack and maintenance of indoor and outdoor facilities. The job requires constant movement, working on your feet and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Other responsibilities include:
• Following proper dog control protocol as provided by TWB management
• Minimizing stress levels of all dogs while ensuring safety
• Identifying all daycare and boarding dogs by name
• Reporting unusual behavior or injuries to supervisor immediately
• Communicating well with other daycare attendants
• Introducing new dogs to the pack properly
• Cleaning play areas according to daily checklist
• Scooping and mopping dog waste and urine immediately
• Completing weekly and monthly tasks
• Feeding boarding dogs per front desk instructions
• Bathing, brushing dogs as instructed
• Grooming, including nail grinding, ear cleaning, teeth cleaning and expressing anal glands
• Capturing photos and videos for social media
Don’t worry. We train all attendants. But it helps to have an understanding of the range of expectations. We are looking for reliable, proactive people who enjoy working in a team atmosphere. Time management, active communication and attention to detail are musts. High school diploma/GED are required.
Shifts are based on availability and scheduled seven days a week between 6 am and 8:30 pm. Weekends and holidays is required.
Benefits include opportunity for advancement, 401(k), PTO, physical wellness and dog annual check-up reimbursement. Oh, and of course, you can bring your dog to work.
Note: link will take you outside our website.